MyNorth Crystal Ski & Spa Contest Runs: 12:00 p.m. EST January 3, 2012 and ends 11:59 p.m. MST February 3, 2012.
1 winner will be chosen
Prize winner will receive the following:
Two nights lodging at one of Crystal Mountains charming hotel rooms. Crystal Mountain offers a variety of spacious hotel rooms featuring whirlpool tubs, flat panel televisions and efficiency kitchens located right in the heart of the resort, steps away from dining, shopping, the award-winning Crystal Spa, 45 meticulously groomed downhill ski runs and 40 kilometers of cross-country trails.
Skiing for two for two days, includes rental and lift tickets for two adults. Crystal Mountain has purchased new HEAD ski equipment and renovated it's ski rental area.
$100 spa credit for services. Credit does not include tip or product sales. Crystal Spa is a celebration of relaxation, renewal and the environment on a grand scale. This 18,500-square-foot oasis in the heart of Crystal Mountain honors the art and natural beauty of northern Michigan in a setting that awakens and inspires. From the first moment you enter its doors, you’ll appreciate the comforts of this elegant retreat.
Includes all taxes and resort fees. Winner must make booking arrangements within 14 days of expected arrival (call the reservation desk two weeks before you hope to spend time at Crystal Mountain Resort). Subject to availability. Blackout Dates: February 17-20, 2012, December 24, 2012-January 1, 2013, MLK (January 18-21, 2013) and President’s Day (February 15-18, 2013) . Expiration Date: February 28, 2013.
Available in Continental United States
Official Rules - No Purchase Necessary
1. How to Enter: No purchase necessary. Promotion begins 12:00 p.m. EST January 3, 2012 and ends 11:59 p.m. EST February 3, 2012. To enter, visit MyNorth.com. Select the contest link; submit all required entry information and opt-in to receive future e-mails. You may only enter this promotion online. No other method of entry will be accepted. All entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. EST February 3, 2012, to be eligible for the final drawing. Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your online service will apply. Use of computer programs and other automatic means to enter is prohibited. Promotion ends 11:59 p.m. EST February 3, 2012. Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information or failure, whether caused by website users, tampering, or by any of the programming or equipment associated with or used in this promotion and assumes no responsibility for any errors, omission, deletion, defect, interruption or delay in operation or transmission or communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized website access to, or alteration of, entries.
To qualify for the drawing entrants must provide valid and correct information. Entries must be legible. Entries must include a valid name and email address.
2. Prize and Winner Selection: One winner will be selected on or near February 3, 2012. Winner will receive:
Two nights lodging at one of Crystal Mountain Resort's charming hotel rooms. Crystal Mountain Resort offers a variety of spacious hotel rooms featuring whirlpool tubs, flat panel televisions and efficiency kitchens located right in the heart of the resort, steps away from dining, shopping, the award-winning Crystal Spa, 45 meticulously groomed downhill ski runs and 40 kilometers of cross-country trails.
Skiing for two for two days, includes rental and lift tickets for two adults. For the 2012 ski season, Crystal Mountain Resort has purchased new HEAD ski equipment and renovated it's ski rental area for exceptional guest comfort and convenience.
$100 spa credit for services. Credit does not include tip or product sales. Crystal Spa is a celebration of relaxation, renewal and the environment on a grand scale. This 18,500-square-foot oasis in the heart of Crystal Mountain Resort honors the art and natural beauty of northern Michigan in a setting that awakens and inspires. From the first moment you enter its doors, you’ll appreciate the comforts of this elegant retreat.
Includes all taxes and resort fees, Must make booking arrangements within 14 days of arrival. Subject to availability. Blackout Dates: February 17-20, 2012, December 24, 2012-January 1, 2013, MLK (January 18-21, 2013) and President’s Day (February 15-18, 2013). Expiration Date: February 28, 2013.
All outdoor activities including, but not limited to, alpine slide, bonfire, chairlift ride, ice-skating, outdoor pool and sleigh ride are subject to weather conditions.
CHECK-IN / CHECK-OUT TIMES
Winter check-in begins at 5 p.m. Summer check-in begins at 4 p.m. Check-out is 11 a.m.
HOUSEGUEST PERKS: YEAR-ROUND
• Access to the following:
- Michigan Legacy Art Park
- Peak Indoor Pool, Hot Tub & Fitness Center
- Outdoor Hot Tub at the Park at Water's Edge
- Fitness Classes (advance reservations recommended)
• Complimentary coffee to go at the Wild Tomato.
• Complimentary in-room coffee maker, toaster, dishes & utensils, refrigerator, microwave, hairdryer and iron & ironing board.
• Complimentary Wi-Fi (currently not available in Resort Homes).
• Complimentary resort shuttle service for your transportation needs within the resort. Based on availability. For a weekly schedule or to arrange your ride, call or visit the Front Desk, ext. 5000.
• Crystal Spa discounts when booked at the time of confirming your lodging stay.
• Up to four children 17 & under sleep free anytime when sharing accommodations with two adults*.
• Children 8 & under sleep and eat breakfast free*.
• Meal packages are available.
• Season Ski Passholders and Four Season Club Members are eligible for special year-round discounted lodging rates*.
HOUSEGUEST PERKS: SUMMER
• Discounted golf rates.
• Complimentary access to Park at Water's Edge Outdoor Pool & Water Playground, Outdoor Hot Tub.
HOUSEGUEST PERKS: WINTER
• Complimentary Cross-Country Trail Pass.
• 10% off midweek lessons (Sunday through Friday)*.
• Up to four children 17 & under ski free midweek when sharing accommodations with two adults on the
downhill ski package*.
*Excludes holidays December 24, 2012-January 1, 2013, MLK (January 18-21, 2013) and President’s Day (February 15-18, 2013).
Odds of winning are dependent upon the number of eligible entries received. Prizes will be awarded and winner will be notified by e-mail. Prizes are nontransferable and no substitutions are allowed, except by the Sponsor who reserves the right to award a prize of equal or greater value if advertised prize is unavailable. Sponsor and its Affiliates assume no responsibility or liability for damages, losses or injury resulting from acceptance or use of any prize. Winners are required to respond to the e-mail notification within 72 hours and receive confirmation of their response. If winner is unreachable after 72 hours, or if winner is unavailable for prize fulfillment, an alternate winner will be selected at random from all remaining eligible entries received.
3. Eligibility: Promotion open to legal residents of the Continental United States, 21 years of age or older as of November 18, 2011 with some restrictions. Employees of the Sponsors, parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotional agencies, website providers/webmasters and immediate family members (and those living in their same households) of each employee are not eligible. This offer is void wherever prohibited or restricted by national, state, municipal, provincial or any other government laws. This offer is subject to all federal, state, local, municipal, provincial and local laws. By entering this Promotion, each entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these official rules and acknowledges that they have read the eligibility requirements and that he/she meets those requirements.
4. Prize Terms and Conditions: Prizes are subject to availability and restrictions. Dates that the Crystal Mountain Resort are available are defined and cannot be changed without consent of the Crystal Mountain Resort. Winners are responsible for transportation to and from Crystal Mountain Resort. All taxes, gratuities and incidental expenses are the sole responsibility of winner. These prizes cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer. Prizes cannot be redeemed for cash, transferred, assigned or substituted.
Prize is based on 2 people occupying the accommodations. No Pets. Crystal Mountain Resort will collect a credit card upon arrival to cover any incidental expenses charged to the room.
All sweepstakes entrants will agree to release claims against the sponsor and other providers for this contest.
5. General Rules & Conditions:
A. Return of e-mail prize notification as undeliverable or failure of contestant to respond to notification may result in disqualification and alternate selection drawn.
B. Winners grant permission to MyNorth.com, Sponsor, and those acting under its authority, to use his/her name, likeness, voice and/or hometown, for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation, unless prohibited by law. Winners waive the right to review, inspect or approve the finished product wherein Winners’ name, likeness, voice and/or hometown appear.
C. Entrants agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Affiliates, parent companies, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers of prizes, and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents from any and all liability or injuries, losses or damages of any kind to persons, including death, or property, resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from this Promotion, any prize won or in any Promotion-related activity.
D. Any taxes related to the prize are the responsibility of the winners. This prize package value exceeds $600 and MyNorth.com will report this prize to the IRS for appropriate taxes.
E. Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for technical, hardware or software malfunctions, telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled or delayed electronic communications whether caused by the sender or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Promotion which may limit the ability to participate or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in this promotion.
F. In its sole determination, MyNorth.com or Sponsor may disqualify any person who tampers with or abuses any aspect of the Promotion or website, or who acts in violation of the Official Rules, or acts in any manner to threaten or abuse or harass any person.
G. Should any portion of the Promotion, in MyNorth’s or the Sponsor's sole opinion, be compromised by virus, software defects, non-authorized human intervention or other causes thus corrupting or impairing administration, security, fairness or proper play of this Promotion, or submission of entries, Sponsor may suspend, modify, or terminate the Promotion and randomly select winners from valid Internet entries received prior to such action.
6. Disputes: In the event of any dispute, all parties agree that the judgment and determination of Prism Publications, Inc. will be final and binding in the awarding of the prize. In event of a dispute regarding entries received from multiple users having the same e-mail account, the winner will be the authorized account holder of the e-mail account used to enter the Promotion. The potential winner may be requested to provide the Sponsor with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the winning entry. All entries become the property of the Sponsor and its Affiliate Destinations and will not be returned to entrant.
7. Winners' List: Names of the winners will be available after March 1, 2012.
8. As a benefit of entry to the contest, all entrants will be subscribed to four free email newsletters, Getting Up North, Outdoors, MyNorth Style and Food & Wine Up North, which provide articles on Northern Michigan travel news, discounts, deals and promotions including more contests like this one. Entrants may unsubscribe at any time for free.