Apricot Mint Salsa
A fresh and lovely flavor that captures the essence of Northern Michigan.
By: Taste the Local Difference, Adapted form a recipe by Chef Perry Harmon of Provisions Ltd. In Traverse City, Michigan
1/4 medium sweet onion
1 tablespoon jalapeno pepper
1 tablespoon mint, chopped
1 teaspoon coarse ground pepper 1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 tablespoon white wine vinegar 2 tablespoons honey
1. Cut the apricots in half, remove the pits and dice. Place in medium size bowl.
2 Dice onions and jalapenos and add to apricots.
3. Stir in the mint, salt, pepper, vinegar and honey and mix well.
4. Refrigerate salsa to let flavors blend.
MyNorth Food & Wine Up North Newsletter
- Impress your guests with great recipes from area chefs and restaurants.
- Be in the know when it comes to our local wine scene.
- Stretch your dining dollars with seasonal restaurant specials for every budget.
All this and more when you subscribe to our FREE monthly e-newsletter, Food & Wine Up North. Start your free subscription today.