« Back to the list of recipes
Curry Dressing from Chimney Corners
This curry salad dressing is great on head lettuce or bowls of mixed greens. A tablespoon or so whipped into the mayonnaise for your potato salad is a good thought, as well.
- 1 10½ ounce can tomato soup
- 1 medium onion, chunked
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Corn oil
- Cider vinegar
Measure tomato soup, onion, sugar, Worcestershire sauce, pepper, curry powder, salt and paprika into a blender or food processor bowl. Add corn oil to bring the measure to the 3-cup level. Add cider vinegar to the 4-cup level. Whiz until fluffy and pink.
MyNorth Food & Wine Up North Newsletter
- Impress your guests with great recipes from area chefs and restaurants.
- Be in the know when it comes to our local wine scene.
- Stretch your dining dollars with seasonal restaurant specials for every budget.
All this and more when you subscribe to our FREE monthly e-newsletter, Food & Wine Up North. Start your free subscription today.