Dandelion Salad Recipe
Photographer: Brian Confer
- 3 C. dandelion leaves, washed, dried and stored wrapped in a towel in the refrigerator for about 20 minutes until cool and crisp
- 1/2 C. fresh spinach
- 1/2 C. endive
- 1/3 C. olive oil
- 2 T. red wine vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and crushed
- 2 hard boiled eggs
- 2 strips of bacon, diced and fried
Mix oil, vinegar, garlic, salt, and pepper for the dressing and pour over greens. Remove yoke from one egg and push through sieve on to salad. Toss. Garnish with bacon and the other egg, sliced.
MyNorth Food & Wine Up North Newsletter
- Impress your guests with great recipes from area chefs and restaurants.
- Be in the know when it comes to our local wine scene.
- Stretch your dining dollars with seasonal restaurant specials for every budget.
All this and more when you subscribe to our FREE monthly e-newsletter, Food & Wine Up North. Start your free subscription today.