Inn the Wood's Woolly Mitten Coffee
Jeff Schneider, food and beverage manager of this Michaywé restaurant, says this is a great coffee drink for after cross-country skiing. “It will warm your hands and your heart,” he says.
Inn the Woods Restaurant and Wildlife Saloon, Michaywé, 989-939-8800
- 12-ounce mug
- 1/2 ounce Baileys Irish Cream
- 1/2 ounce Frangelico
- 1/2 ounce dark crème de cacao
Fill the rest of the way with hot coffee. Serves 1.
MyNorth Food & Wine Up North Newsletter
- Impress your guests with great recipes from area chefs and restaurants.
- Be in the know when it comes to our local wine scene.
- Stretch your dining dollars with seasonal restaurant specials for every budget.
All this and more when you subscribe to our FREE monthly e-newsletter, Food & Wine Up North. Start your free subscription today.