« Back to the list of recipes
Scandinavian Modern Martini
Photographer: Todd Zawistowski
Funny how a shot of Nordic spirits can transport you the to the land of the midnight sun. Cozy and chic, this juicy cocktail is a simple mix of Swedish-made Absolut vodka and fresh-squeezed grapefruit juice made modern with a splash of Pama pomegranate liquor. Enjoy after a sauna or in front of a flickering fire.
- 1 1/2 ounces Absolut vodka
- Juice of one grapefruit
- Splash pomegranate liquor (we recommend Pama)
Fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Add the vodka, grapefruit juice and pomegranate liquor. Cover and shake until drink is mixed and chilled. Strain into a cocktail glass. Serves 1.
MyNorth Food & Wine Up North Newsletter
- Impress your guests with great recipes from area chefs and restaurants.
- Be in the know when it comes to our local wine scene.
- Stretch your dining dollars with seasonal restaurant specials for every budget.
All this and more when you subscribe to our FREE monthly e-newsletter, Food & Wine Up North. Start your free subscription today.