Strawberry Spinach Salad
Strawberry spinach salad is a delicious and healthy and lovely lunch or dinner offering.
By: Taste the Local Difference
2 bunches spinach, rinsed and torn
4 cups washed and sliced strawberries
1/3 cup vegetable oil
1/4 cup white wine vinegar (can use red wine or balsamic vinegar)
1/4 cup sugar
1/4 teaspoon paprika
2 tablespoons sesame seeds 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
1. In a large bowl, toss together the spinach and strawberries.
2 In a separate medium bowl, whisk together the oil, vinegar, sugar, paprika, sesame seeds and poppy seeds.
3. Pour dressing over spinach and strawberries and toss to coat.
MyNorth Food & Wine Up North Newsletter
- Impress your guests with great recipes from area chefs and restaurants.
- Be in the know when it comes to our local wine scene.
- Stretch your dining dollars with seasonal restaurant specials for every budget.
All this and more when you subscribe to our FREE monthly e-newsletter, Food & Wine Up North. Start your free subscription today.