Woolly Bugger's Lake Effect Esspresso
Recipe for white chocolate esspresso drink
By: Patty LaNoue Stearns
Darrell and Kathi Lavender’s trademarked drink is named after the blizzards they “enjoy” on the shore of Lake Michigan. “This will comfort you through the winter doldrums,” says Darrell, who named his coffeehouse and Internet café after a streamer fly used in fly fishing.
- 2 ounces melted white chocolate
- 2 ounces prepared espresso
- 10 ounces steamed milk
- Whipped cream and white chocolate shavings for garnish
Mix ingredients, top with garnish. Serves 1.
MyNorth Food & Wine Up North Newsletter
- Impress your guests with great recipes from area chefs and restaurants.
- Be in the know when it comes to our local wine scene.
- Stretch your dining dollars with seasonal restaurant specials for every budget.
All this and more when you subscribe to our FREE monthly e-newsletter, Food & Wine Up North. Start your free subscription today.