Pool table by Drawknife Billiards.
Courtesy of the manufacturer
1. Shoot 'em up on a lodge pole pine pool table made by Drawknife Billiards. $7,995. Woodland Creek Furniture. 231-258-2146, woodlandcreekfurniture.com.
2. The Grand Champion Limited Edition says old-fashioned shuffleboard fun all over it. 12- to 22-foot tables, $5,995-$7,195. Phillips Lifestyles, Traverse City. 231-929-1396, phillipslifestyles.com.
3. Tic-tac-toe is a natural in this game set made from birch twigs. $50. Cedar Creek Interiors, Traverse City. 231-933-4321, cedarcreekinteriors.com.
4. Pine with a copper accent. Art Van Furniture speaks Up North with its Copper Harbor entertainment
center - made by a Michigan company, designed by a Michigander and named for the state's northernmost tip. $899.99. artvan.com.
5. Wicanders cork flooring is sustainable, timelessly rustic and holds up to what the game room deals out. Shown here: Tea from the Original Collection, $9.75 a square foot. Northern Floor & Tile service. 231-947-8410, northernfloor.com.
Elizabeth Edwards is managing editor at Traverse, Northern Michigan's Magazine.
Note: These items were available at time of publication. Please check current availability with businesses listed.