Northern Michigan Hotel: Craft beer fans rejoice! Northern Michigan is adding a fall beer tour to its long list of wine tours offered in conjunction with Northern Michigan hotels and resorts. Grand Traverse Resort and Spa, near Traverse City, is offering a new Beer Tour package in partnership with one of the most popular craft breweries in Northern Michigan, Short’s Brewing Company, the weekend of November 16-18, 2012.
Short’s Brewing Company Tour Weekend Package includes:
- 2 Nights Accommodations (Friday & Saturday nights).
- 1 Short’s Beer pairing dinner in Aerie Restaurant on Friday Nov. 16 at 6pm, per person.
- Group guided Short’s Brewing company tasting & tour including transportation. Depart Saturday at 1pm from the Resort’s Grand Lobby.
- 1 tasting flight of 5 beers at Short’s Pub in Bellaire, per person, followed by a tour of the Short’s Brewing Company facility in Elk Rapids.
- 1 In-room amenity per person.
- 1 appetizer at Jack’s Sports Bar, Aerie Restaurant & Lounge, or the Clubhouse Grille, per person.
Package prices start at $192.50 per person, double occupancy in the Hotel, and $220.50 per person, double occupancy in the Tower.
To reserve your Short’s Brewing Company Tour package, call Grand Traverse Resort and Spa at 800-236-1577.