With one of the Great Lakes’ most iconic lighthouse piers and a grand stretch of Lake Michigan public beach, Manistee has drawn vacationers for generations. Locals call their town the Victorian Port City because the town’s extensive and early wealth was built during the lumbering boomtimes of the late 1800’s. City leaders and residents have ensured that the Victorian architecture in the neighborhood homes and downtown remains intact, and a visit here requires touring the town to appreciate that era and its remarkable architecture. Manistee stands where the Big Manistee River empties into Lake Michigan and attracts all types of fishermen: charter fishermen seeking big game fish in Lake Michigan, flyfishermen casting for brown trout and rainbow trout upriver on the Manistee, spin-casters in the lower reaches of the river seeking lake trout and giant browns. Manistee is also a gateway to the vast Manistee National Forest, which offers extensive camping, hiking, cross-country skiing, mountain biking, snowmobiling and hunting opportunities.
On this page you'll find links to Manistee articles, videos, Manistee restaurants, events and Manistee hotels. Enjoy!
Select a restaurant below for more information including location, phone, website, hours of operation, cuisine type, price and more!
- A Slice Of Heaven
- Beautiful Neighborhood Home, Short Walk to the Beach
- Exquisite Home on the Shores of Lake Michigan
- Manistee Cottage
- Patterson Cottage
- Pleasant View
- Quaint Beachfront Home on Medium Bluff
- Serene Lake Michigan Home on High Bluff
- Stunning Lake Michigan Beachfront Vacation Home
- Two Story Condo in Harbor Village with Water Views
- Victorian Home, Both Sides - One Great Rate, Minutes to Lake Michigan
- Waterfront Condo in Harbor Village with Boat Slip