Here's a wonderful way to spend any Saturday in the summer through color season. Start out in picturesque Harbor Springs, a coastal town filled with unique shops and restaurants. Travel North on M-119—the scenic Tunnel of Trees, a spectacularly beautiful winding road through canapies of trees and coastal views.
End up at the Good Hart General Store and wander the Good Hart Market Days, an afternoon market featuring local farmers, producers, artists and artisans. Market Days run every Saturday through mid-October, from 2-5pm. Leave a little room to eat as the Good Hart General Store puts out a barbecue of seasoned chicken, hot dogs, home made potato salad, baked beans and some of Good Hart's treats like brownies and cookies.
Click on the 2009 Petoskey/Harbor Springs Vacation Guide
Find ideas, tips and hundreds of links to fun, food, activities, recreation and lodging to pack around your Tunnel of Trees trip.
More Links to Fun in Petoskey, Harbor Springs, Bay Harbor and the Little Traverse Region!
- The Petoskey, Harbor Springs & Bay Harbor Vacation Directory: Listings to lodging, galleries, restaurants and more along with an interactive map.
- Petoskey, Harbor Springs & Bay Harbor Vacation Guide: Browse gorgeous articles connecting you to perfect beaches, Bayview Festivals, the Tunnel of Trees, ethnic eats and more.and click to hundreds of websites.
- Video: A Day in Petoskey
- The Complete Restaurant Guide for Petoskey, Harbor Springs and Bay Harbor: Just pop in the location where you'd like to eat and browse the wonderful array of restaurant choices.
- Plot your day in Petoskey/Harbor Springs using this Interactive Map: Choose an activity in "I'd like to find" and choose Petoskey, Harbor Springs or a nearby town for "in a town near." Then click away!
- Check out all the music, festivals, art and events of all kinds happening in Petoskey, Harbor Springs & Torch Lake!
- Rent a cottage in Petoskey, Harbor Springs & Bay Harbor: There hundreds of cottages to rent in Northern Michigan. Type the town you're interested in into the Search box and plan your getaway Up North!