Traverse City Careers: Northwestern Michigan College Extended Education program, has launched a new audio production campaign, working with the leading audio industry—designed by Apple—to certify and expand the musical market emerging out of Traverse City and corresponding Northern Michigan regions. As an Apple Authorized Training Center (1 of 2 in Michigan,) Northwestern Michigan College is paving the way for music recording professionals, and inspired up-and-coming musical artists, to evolve their software knowledge and expand their audio production skills with Apple's Logic Pro Certification software. This 3-day course is designed to help customize, develop, and validate yourself as a producer of your own musical score. Upon completion, you will be an Apple Certified Pro for both Logic Pro and Logic Pro Advanced, and included on the Apple Certified Professionals Registry.
- enhance your audio engineering capabilities
- develop midi-configurations to meet industry advancements
- create personalized audio tracks – edited, developed, and approved by Apple Pro Applications Certification
- unify with Apple's Pro Certification qualifications
- boost your local and national musical networks
- respond to the evolving music industry
Find more details at nmc.edu/apple. Testing is scheduled individually with instructor, Steve Quick; contact him for more information about the course and exam at (231) 995-1716.