Here are the top 10 Northern Michigan kids menus featured at the kid-friendliest Northern Michigan restaurants. The following winners were determined by more than 10,000 participants who voted in MyNorth’s 2014 Red Hot Best annual contest. So pack the kids into a booth at one of the following restaurants to enjoy the tastiest Northern Michigan food and drink that a kid could ask for. Find all 300 Red Hot Best winners in 101 categories in the 2014 June issue of Traverse, Northern Michigan’s Magazine.
The top three, which appear in the 2014 June issue of Traverse, Northern Michigan’s Magazine, are as follows:
- Bubba’s, Traverse City — Perennial downtown favorite with a rotating menu.
- Blue Tractor, Traverse City — Mac n’ cheese. Enough said.
- North Peak, Traverse City — Pizzas and burgers in a cozy, comfy setting.
And the rest of the Top 10 in alphabetical order:
- Applebee’s, Traverse City & Petoskey — Their slogan is “See you tomorrow.” What about now?
- A & W, Frankfort — Classic drive-in in a beautiful beach town.
- Big Boy, Traverse City — Big girls welcome, too.
- Don’s Drive-In, Traverse City — Interior decor just as tasty as a real chocolate shake.
- Great Wolf Lodge, Traverse City — Just wait a half-hour before you jump back in the water park…
- Incredible Mo’s, Traverse City — The food has to be good if it pulls kids away from the other fun at this mega-playcenter.
- La Senorita, Traverse City & Petoskey & Gaylord — Niños love las quesadillas.