More than 10,000 voters from across the state weighed in on 101 things they love about Northern Michigan. Their votes determined over 300 Red Hot Best winners and 700 honorable mentions. Here you’ll find the best Northern Michigan burger restaurants.
The remaining Red Hot Best winners for Northern Michigan burger restaurants in alphabetical order:
- 7 Monks Taproom, Abbey Burger, Traverse City
- Bagger Dave’s, Traverse City
- Blue Tractor Cook Shop, Traverse City
- Boone’s Prime Time Pub, Suttons Bay
- Don’s Drive In, Traverse City
- Side Door Saloon, Petoskey
- Sleder’s Tavern, Traverse City
Red Hot Best winners were originally published in the June 2016 issue of Traverse, Northern Michigan’s Magazine.
Special Subscription Offer: Get the Red Hot Best June 2016 issue + one-year of Traverse Magazine which includes next year’s Red Hot Best June 2017 issue!
#2016 #Food_&_Drink #Restaurants #Live_Here #Emmet_County #Petoskey #Grand_Traverse_County #Traverse_City #Leelanau_County #Glen_Arbor #Suttons_Bay