This winter, visit Boyne Highlands Resort for an evening with good friends and food. In a place that takes pride in its traditions, the resort’s Aonach Mor Moonlight Dinner stands apart with its singular combination of elegance, superior service, delicious food and crackling firelight, all in an atmosphere that’s simply unforgettable.
The evening begins with a sleigh ride from the Main Lodge lobby to the North Peak. Upon arrival, guests disembark to an inviting bonfire before taking their seats at nearby tables, each adorned in white linen and illuminated by candlelight. On clear nights, the lights of the Mackinac Bridge add to the stunning ambiance. A live acoustic guitarist strums favorite tunes, rounding out the comfortable atmosphere and uniquely memorable dining.
Aonach Mor Moonlight Dinner MENU
- Warm kettle of French onion soup and freshly baked bread
- Roasted garlic mashed potatoes
- Medley of vegetables served family style
- Plated dinner of roast beef tenderloin Au Poivre
- Chocolate fondue with assorted fruits and cookies for dipping
Vegetarian and kid-friendly options are available upon advance request. Get your tickets now at MyNorthTickets!
Dinners run on select nights December–February.
- December: 26, 27, 28, 29, 30
- January: 1, 2, 6, 13, 20, 27
- February: 3, 10, 14, 17, 24