Adirondack chairs painted by local artists and sponsored by local businesses have been on display around Glen Arbor this summer. The “ARTirondack Chair Event” is a new fundraiser for the Glen Lake Chamber of Commerce, a 501c organization, which helps represent and promote the area.
An online auction of the chairs is scheduled to begin Friday, August 24 at 9 a.m. and go until 4 p.m. on August 31. Open to the public, you may bid on any and all chairs online. You may preview and share the chairs on Facebook.
You will be sent an email if you are the highest bidder. You must then bring a check to the business when you come to pick it up. You will have until September 3 to pay and pick up before your chair will go to the next highest bidder. If you are not able to pick up the chair until a later date, you must submit your check by mailing it to the Glen Lake Chamber of Commerce and they will make arrangements for your pickup.
More information and instructions for the auction can be found on the Glen Lake Chamber website.
- Art’s Tavern – 1 chair
- Century 21/Northland Vacation Rentals – 1 chair
- Cherry Republic – 1 chair
- Cottage Books – 1 chair
- Crystal River Outfitters – 2 chairs
- Devette & Ford – 1 chair
- Funistrata – 1 chair
- Glen Arbor Bed & Breakfast – 1 chair
- Glen Arbor Wines – 1 chair
- Glen Lake Salon – 1 chair
- Rosebud – 1 chair
- Sportsman Shop – 1 chair
- Good Harbor Grill – 1 chair
- Indigo Bluffs RV Resort – 2 chairs
- La Becasse – 1 chair
- LVR – 2 chairs
- Quick Storage – 1 chair
- Riverfront Deli & Pizza – 1 chair
- Serbin Real Estate – 2 chairs
- Synchronicity Gallery – 1 chair
—Press release provided by Glen Lake Chamber of Commerce