Petoskey/Harbor Springs Vacation Directory
Petoskey and Harbor Springs lure visitors with their gorgeous waterfronts, terrific shopping and dining and memorable neighborhoods, particularly the vacation community of Bayview. Take a trip to Cross Village through M-119’s Tunnel of Trees, hit the slopes or the golf course at Boyne Highlands or poke around Alanson’s antiques. Use the directory below to find restaurants, lodging, attractions, shopping and much more.
Click on the 2009 Digital Petoskey, Harbor Springs & Bay Harbor Vacation Guide
Find ideas, tips and hundreds of links to fun, food, activities and recreation in the Petoskey/Harbor Springs region!
More Links to Fun in Petoskey, Harbor Springs, Bay Harbor and the Little Traverse Region!
- The Petoskey, Harbor Springs & Bay Harbor Vacation Directory: Listings to lodging, galleries, restaurants and more along with an interactive map.
- Petoskey, Harbor Springs & Bay Harbor Vacation Guide: Browse gorgeous articles connecting you to perfect beaches, Bayview Festivals, the Tunnel of Trees, ethnic eats and more.and click to hundreds of websites.
- Video: A Day in Petoskey
- The Complete Restaurant Guide for Petoskey, Harbor Springs and Bay Harbor: Just pop in the location where you’d like to eat and browse the wonderful array of restaurant choices.
- Plot your day in Petoskey/Harbor Springs using this Interactive Map: Choose an activity in “I’d like to find” and choose Petoskey, Harbor Springs or a nearby town for “in a town near.” Then click away!
- Check out all the music, festivals, art and events of all kinds happening in Petoskey, Harbor Springs & Torch Lake!
- Rent a cottage in Petoskey, Harbor Springs & Bay Harbor: There hundreds of cottages to rent in Northern Michigan. Type the town you’re interested in into the Search box and plan your getaway Up North!