Since 1978, The Young Americans Dinner Theatre has been entertaining and enchanting audiences of all ages, making it one of Boyne Highlands’ most popular traditions, and a Michigan dinner theatre destination.
The Young Americans ensemble is made up of young, up-and-coming performers, handpicked from across the nation for much-anticipated performances at Boyne Highlands each June, July and August. To enhance the experience, the Broadway-style performances are paired with sophisticated cuisine, resulting in an unforgettable evening of delicious fun.
While you enjoy dinner, The Young Americans sing songs – from the classics you’ve always loved to today’s favorite pop hits. Watch as charismatic young singers, dancers, and actors dazzle on stage while you savor the satisfaction of the evening – and create the kind of memories that set Boyne Highlands apart.
Assorted hot & cold hors d’oeuvres
Mixed green salad, served with Artisan rolls & butter
- Oven Roasted Prime Rib Au Jus – herb rubbed rib roast cooked medium rare (or to request), served in natural juices.
- Sauteed Boursin Chicken Breast – a lightly breaded and sauteed chicken breast in a classic Boursin and Michigan cherry sauce
- Oven Broiled Salmon – a boneless filet of king salmon served with a lemon wine herb butter sauce
- Eggplant Lasagna – breaded eggplant layered in noodles, fresh mozzarella and marinara
- Vegetable Risotto (Gluten free and vegan friendly) – Arborio rice made with almond milk, vegetable broth and white wine. Tossed with seasonal sautéed vegetables.
- Spaghetti in marinara sauce served with a bread stick and vegetables
- Macaroni and cheese served with a chicken tender and vegetables
- Chicken tenders with french fries served with vegetables
Cash bar and appetizers begin at 6pm; dinner is served at 7pm.
CANCELLATION POLICY: No refunds. In the event you cannot make your reserved date, our box office will allow a one-time reschedule for a future date. Rescheduled date needs to occur during the 2019 season and is based on availability.