As an ESOP (employee owned), everyone has a vested interest in our long term success. This shared interest and vision contributes to our past and future success.Â We are looking for additional Acme Screw machinists to join our team. KSP is willing to train and hourly rate is based upon experience.
- Paid medical insurance (Priority)
- Employee owned company so an employee earns shares in the company over time.
- Paid holidays after 6 months
- Â Paid vacation
- 40Â hours personal time
Job Duties to include:
- Inspects machined workpieces for surface defects and verifies conformance to specifications, using measuring instruments, such as fixed gauges, and checking fixtures.
- Changes tools when tool is worn or broken, using wrenches.
- Notifies supervisor of machine failure or serious malfunctioning.
- May instruct other workers
- Will use statistical process controls
- Ability to read blueprints
- Use of callipers and micrometer
- Problem solving skills
- Mechanically inclined
Looking for an individual with these necessary skills, but willing to train the right candidate!
- Entry Level
- Computer-Controlled Machine Tool Operators, Metal and Plastic
- High School Diploma/Equivalency
Apply In Person, By Mail, Fax, Email or Website to:
775 Rabourn Road
Kalkaska, MI Â 49646
FAX:Â Â 231-258-5215
EMAIL:Â [email protected]
Website: Â Â www.kalkaskascrew.com
More jobs at Kalkaska Screw Products, Inc.