Job ID :Â 19-1492
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS, DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:Â The below statements are intended to describe the general nature and scope of work being performed by this position. This is not a complete listing of all responsibilities and/or duties required; other duties may be assigned. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
- Assists in maintaining contact with families, teachers, and other community members; Greets guests who visit the office; Manages the schoolâs general information email address; Handles all incoming calls and the telephone system as a whole;
- Maintains accurate addresses, phone and email information in student management system (TotalView School);
- Sorts and distributes mail; Coordinates all incoming/outgoing package processes on-site (Fed-Ex, UPS, courier service); Acts as K12âs point-of-contact for questions regarding logistics and shipping; Maintains postage meter, mailing and package shipment supplies; Processes incoming and out-going faxes;
- Assists with inventory and maintenance of all office equipment, supplies, and services; Fulfills approved materials requests;
- Sets up conference calls, meetings and office functions both on and off-site; Coordinates special events; Creates and maintains administrative calendars in Outlook, as needed;
- Supports administrator and Operations Manager with local enrollment processes as needed; Helps distribute school-wide communications approved by administrative team;
- Keep all conference rooms, kitchen and general traffic areas clean and in order;
- Schedules, books and confirms state testing locations and other student events.
Competencies:Â To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies.
- Adaptability/Flexibility:Â Adapts to change, is open to new ideas, takes on new responsibilities, handles pressure, and adjusts plans to meet changing needs.
- Integrity/Ethics:Â Deals with others in a straightforward and honest manner, is accountable for actions, maintains confidentiality, supports company values, and conveys good news and bad.
- Teamwork:Â Meets all team deadlines and responsibilities, listens to others and values opinions, helps team leader to meet goals, welcomes newcomers and promotes a team atmosphere.
- Customer Focus:Â Committed to increasing customer satisfaction, assumes responsibility for solving customer problems when appropriate, handles customer questions and complaints, communicates with customers, handles service problems politely and efficiently, always available for customers, follows procedure to solve customer problems, understands company products and services, maintains pleasant and professional image.
K12 is a Federal Contractor, an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and a Drug-Free Workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, , national origin, age, disability or genetics.
For more details go to URL
More jobs at K12, Inc