- Hire and evaluate school staff
- Establish and maintain relationships with community organizations to build our brand
- Facilitate parent education and involvement to boost student achievement
- Direct and coordinate educational, administrative, and counseling activities
- Develop and implement school policy and procedure
- Drive student growth and academic proficiency
We offer an affordable preschool program, and a tuition-free public Montessori education for Kindergarten through 12th grade. This is a unique opportunity for children in the Charlevoix area – a public school Montessori education. Our preschool and elementary teachers have completed Montessori teacher training – in addition to being highly-qualified teachers – which enables us to offer an authentic Montessori experience to our families. We are commitment to educating the whole child – academically, morally, and socially. Students in grades nine through 12 work in a Montessori-inspired classroom, where students choose which courses to work on while guides provide direct instruction and provide individualized support throughout the day. Charlevoix Montessori Academy for the Arts also offers a full Arts program with courses in art, music and drama while expanding arts integration opportunities throughout the day through the inclusion of art, music, creative movement and drama in student work. As always, Charlevoix Montessori offers a family atmosphere with small class sizes for all students in the community.
Master’s degree or equivalent
Must have Preschool -12 experience
More jobs at Charlevoix Montessori Academy for the Arts
Applicants can email Kali Kondrat, Director, at [email protected]. Please be sure to include a Cover Letter, Resume, Transcripts, and Proof of Certification.