The Courtyard by Marriott, Petoskey at Victories Square is a BRAND NEW, 139 room hotel located off of US 131 in Petoskey, Michigan.Â This new hotel is scheduled to open July 2019.Â Courtyard by Marriott, Petoskey at Victories Square has partnered with American Hospitality Management and will offer a work experience unlike any other, where youâll be part of a community and enjoy a true camaraderie with a diverse group of co-workers. AHM presents opportunities for training, development, recognition and most importantly, a place where you can really pursue your passions as well as to learn, develop, and grow your career for the future. With this hotel opening, we are searching for engaged and caring individuals who are energetically ready to work hard for success.
We are currently searching for Bistro Attendants to join our team at the NEW (currently under construction, scheduled to open July of 2019) Courtyard by Marriott, Petoskey at Victories Square, Petoskey, Michigan. Candidates must possess excellent customer service and produce high guest satisfaction ratings. The right candidate must possess a friendly, courteous demeanor to all guests and fellow team members.Â Strive to deliver a âwowâ factor of hospitality to all guests.Â Candidate must be able to work some weekends, holidays, multi-task and deal in a fast paced environment.Â We are looking to hire Bistro Attendant positions prior to opening date.Â This is a non-exempt, full and part time positions available.Â AM and PM Shifts available.
Create a welcoming experience for all dining guests including but not limited to: friendly conversations with guests, coordinating guestâs requests, preparing food items according to brand standards, ensuring proper amounts of food are prepared and refilled as necessary, maintaining inventory of food and beverage for proper ordering.Â Manage cleanliness and organization of bistro area.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Complete opening and closing duties including setting up necessary supplies and tools, cleaning all equipment and areas, locking equipment doors, etc.
- Set up, stock, and maintain work areas.
- Take orders from customers, input orders into micros, and obtain payment and provide change.
- Communicate additional meal requirements, allergies, dietary needs, and special requests to the kitchen.
- Prepare food, coffee and other beverages, including alcohol.
- Prepare ingredients for cooking, including portioning, chopping, and storing food.
- Prepare and cook food according to recipes, quality standards, presentation standards, and food preparation checklist.
- Provide assistance in Food and Beverage areas including busing, cleaning and resetting tables, delivering food to guests, general cleaning of food and beverage prep areas and other areas within the lobby area.
- Count bank at end of shift, complete designated cashier and gratuity reports, resolve any discrepancies, drop off receipts, and secure bank.
- Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures; report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager; and complete safety training and certifications has required.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
This hotel operates seven (7) days a week, twenty- four (24) hours per day. All employees both management and hourly must realize this fact and be willing to hold a flexible schedule that includes: nights, weekends and holidays
More jobs at Courtyard by Marriott