We currently have immediate openings for compassionate, reliable experienced direct care professionals and certified nurses aids.
Days, evenings and midnights available.Â
If you are passionate about making a difference, Choices Incorporated has the perfect job opportunity for you! We offer several incentives including Bi-Weekly Pay, Healthcare Insurance (for qualifying employees), Flexible Hours and many more!
– Be at least 18 years of age with High school or equivalentÂ education
– Positive and patient demeanor
– Ability to build a positive, professional relationship withÂ clients and families
– Ability to handle some lifting-transfers
– Good written and verbal communication skills
– Provide routine individualized care to the elderly or a person with disabilities.
– Monitor and report changes in patient health status.
– Provide personal care, such as bathing and dressing patient.
More jobs at Choices Inc