Do you enjoy providing excellent service and building lasting customer relationships? Would you like to move beyond traditional retail jobs and start building your career? Do you have interest in being a part of an industry-leading Financial Services company? Are you ready to make your next move? If so, we would like to talk to you!
Overview of Role and Key Accountabilities:
Our Customer Sales & Service Associates are at the heart of what we do at Check ‘Go and Allied Cash Advance, both part of the Axcess Financial family of companies. Each day in cities and towns across the country, they are greeting customers, processing loan applications, answering inquiries about products, promoting new products, and more – all with the goal of delighting our valued customers.
Here are a few additional details about what the role entails:
- You are accountable for processing loans and financial transactions in accordance with company policies and state/federal regulations.
- Answer telephone and in-person inquiries related to customer applications, requests or other issues, and place outgoing sales, customer courtesy and collection calls.
- You assist in the execution of all company marketing plans and programs at your local store.
- You provide information and educate customers on our product portfolio.
- Promote our company brand professionally and ensure store appearance (internal and external) is well maintained.
- You handle and count currency, cash, and coins to include managing a cash drawer, counting cash deposits, moving cash from secure safe to cash drawer and other cash handling requirements.
- You may also be responsible for bank deposits or bank pick-ups.
More jobs at Check n Go