IN-HOME HEALTH CARE SERVICESÂ is seeking compassionate, hardworking, patient, and dependable Home Health Aides/Caregivers/Personal Care Aides/CNAs that want to help others and make a difference in the community. We are a well-established home health care company that provides in-home services to people in need in the Traverse City area including Grawn, Interlochen, Lake Ann, Thompsonville, Kingsley, Fife Lake, and Lake City.
We have full and part-time positions available. Work while your kids are in school, college students can work after class and if you are looking for a great way to get into the medical field In-Home Health Care Services wants to meet with you. Experience in this field is great but not mandatory. We will train the right candidates.
Responsibilities may include:
- Providing excellent health care services to elderly and disabled individuals in the comfort of their own home.
- Performing household tasks.
- Transporting and accompanying clients to appointments, shopping, errands and social events.
- Maintaining client care records and document provided services.
- Assisting with mobility.
- Assisting with personal care.
- Medical reminders.
- Assisting with preparation of nutritious meals in accordance with the client’s diet.
- Providing companionship and respite services for family.
Competitive wages, paid weekly, mileage reimbursement/travel time, paid time off, flexible schedules, and paid training. Employer contributed benefit plans; Medical, optical, dental and AFLAC.
Successful applicants must meet or exceed the following qualifications.
- A willingness to help and work with all ages and needs.
- Criminal background check.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Motor vehicle driving records, valid State of Michigan driver’s license.
- Professional and personal reference checks.
- TB test.
- Permission to submit to random drug and alcohol testing.
- Reliable transportation.
- Proof of automobile insurance
Caregiving: 1 year (preferred)
License: CPR/First Aid (preferred)
Work Authorization: United States (preferred)
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
More jobs at In-Home Health Care Services