ResetView: All | FeaturedAdd Your Own

Home Health Aide/Caregivers/Personal Care Aides

Traverse City, MI


Posted on April 23, 2019

Apply Now

About Home Health Aide/Caregivers/Personal Care Aides

IN-HOME HEALTH CARE SERVICES is seeking compassionate, hardworking, patient, and dependable Home Health Aides/Caregivers/Personal Care Aides/CNAs that want to help others and make a difference in the community. We are a well-established home health care company that provides in-home services to people in need in the Traverse City area including Grawn, Interlochen, Lake Ann, Thompsonville, Kingsley, Fife Lake, and Lake City.

We have full and part-time positions available. Work while your kids are in school, college students can work after class and if you are looking for a great way to get into the medical field In-Home Health Care Services wants to meet with you. Experience in this field is great but not mandatory. We will train the right candidates.

Responsibilities may include:

  • Providing excellent health care services to elderly and disabled individuals in the comfort of their own home.
  • Performing household tasks.
  • Transporting and accompanying clients to appointments, shopping, errands and social events.
  • Maintaining client care records and document provided services.
  • Assisting with mobility.
  • Assisting with personal care.
  • Medical reminders.
  • Assisting with preparation of nutritious meals in accordance with the client’s diet.
  • Providing companionship and respite services for family.

We Offer:

Competitive wages, paid weekly, mileage reimbursement/travel time, paid time off, flexible schedules, and paid training. Employer contributed benefit plans; Medical, optical, dental and AFLAC.

Successful applicants must meet or exceed the following qualifications.

  • A willingness to help and work with all ages and needs.
  • Criminal background check.
  • Must be 18 years or older.
  • Motor vehicle driving records, valid State of Michigan driver’s license.
  • Professional and personal reference checks.
  • TB test.
  • Permission to submit to random drug and alcohol testing.
  • Reliable transportation.
  • Proof of automobile insurance


Caregiving: 1 year (preferred)

License: CPR/First Aid (preferred)

Work Authorization: United States (preferred)

Job Types: Full-time, Part-time

Job at a Glance

About In-Home Health Care Services

How to Apply