Growing statewide company seeking local Part Time Merchandiser for the Kalkaska area.
Starting Pay & Position
- Part time local merchandising position responsible for timely stocking and product handling of all GLWAS merchandise shipped to assigned retail accounts
- 30 hours a week
- $15.00 an hour
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Understanding and execution of shelf, display, and cold box standards of Great Lakes Wine & Spirits Co. and its Suppliers as well as the standards set forth by the account including, but not limited to, stocking/” pack outs” when directed.
- All Great Lakes Wine & Spirits Co. products are clean, rotated, and maintained in sale able condition.
- All shelf price tags are correct and in place in a timely manner at the beginning of every month.
- All display pricers are correct and placed with the current pricing.
- Maintains and places all current POS for Great Lakes Wine & Spirits Co. products.
- Treats store managers and customers with respect and professionalism at all accounts.
- Correctly runs work day according to plan.
- Communicates on daily basis with manager.
- Generate positive business building relationship with the Management, Co-Management, Buyer, Owner, or person in charge of making the wine/beverage buying decisions at assigned accounts.
- Maintains good product knowledge on all GLWAS brands and takes initiative to improve overall wine/beverage/category knowledge, while constantly improving appearance of GLWAS items when in an account.
- Minimum age 18
- Pass a pre-employment background check
- Pass a drug test at any time during employment
- Follow all MLCC rules and regulations, as they apply to the position
- Maintain a safe driving record
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds
- This is a very active position. The employee must frequently stand, walk, bend, kneel, crouch, stoop and climb throughout the day.
- The employee must frequently lift, carry, and/or move up to 55 pounds and push or pull up to 100 pounds of force on a cart; frequently ascend and descend stairs.
- The employee is regularly required to read, hear, and speak English. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
More jobs at Great Lakes Wine and Spirits