Over 30 Years of Building Brands, Building Trust, and Building Business!
Knorr Marketing is a fully integrated vertical marketing agency and the North American leader in marketing Home Furnishing Retailers.
Knorr Marketingâs goals have always been aligned with our clients: to engage with customers in relevant and meaningful ways that result in superior experiences, increased brand awareness, and measurable return on marketing investments.
Knorr Marketing is seeking a Project Coordinator
Project Coordinators handle day to day project management tasks. This person must have coordination skills and the ability to prioritize tasks to meet production schedule while being able to adjust to fast changing work environment. He/She will communicate with a wide range of people from clients to Account Executives. A Project Coordinator is responsible for proofing and reviewing of all production documentation and materials for completeness and accuracy. Â He/She will work with minimal supervision while remaining productive at all times and able to work in a team environment. Project Coordinators are results-focused and oriented toward accomplishments of team and organizational goals. This position will require the ability to work flexible hours to include overtime when needed.
Principle Duties & Responsibilities
Responsibilities â Include but not limited to:
- Proofreading of print & digital materials
- Working with assigned clients to make sure projects adhere to deadlines
- Working with artists to make sure changes are made correctly
- Touching base with Account Team on layout/merchandise ETA
- Tracking of all projects
- Working closely as a team with Artists, Account Team, and Clients
The work offers high levels of responsibility. Tight client deadlines require an ability to work under pressure.
Qualifications and Training Required
- Work experience with proofreading/editing
- Excellent proficiency in grammar
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Excel and Microsoft Word
- Detail-oriented and highly organized
- College courses in English and Writing
- Work with a sense of urgency
- Function in a well-organized manner
- Work long hours, especially under tight deadlines
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Handle pressure well
Education and Training:
- Â Must have skills required to understand and/or to learn the print and digital production process.
- Must possess the ability to follow instructions.
- Must be willing to work in an environment where producing high quality volume output is the key.
- Must be willing to learn and work to the best of his/her abilities.
- The production Coordinator is required to have a Bachelorâs degree from an accredited four-year college or university with an English and or writing emphasis or at least proofreading experience.
- Strong technical aptitude and the ability to manage a wide variety of projects at one time is a must with a strong emphasis on being a servant leader.
- Proofreading and project management experience is a plus.
More jobs at Knorr Marketing