RN Home Health Care Administrator
Plans,Â organizes, directs and evaluates operations to ensure the provision of adequate and appropriate care and services.
- Provides overall direction to ensure clinical services are provided in accordance with standards established through state and federal regulations.
- Ensures the delivery of quality patient care. Assures that skilled nursing and other therapeutic services furnished are under the supervision and direction of a physician or registered nurse. Ensures program personnelÂ haveÂ current clinical information and current practices.
- Utilizes a problem-solvingÂ method of stating the problem, performing root cause analysis, and identifying strategic step for solutions.
- Reviews departmental trends and facilitatesÂ the improvementÂ of processes through Process Improvement activities. Inform the Governing Body, staff, and Professional Advisory Committee of current organizational, community, and industry trends.
- Prepares reports and analysis showing progress and adverse trends with appropriate recommendations or conclusions.
- Ensures compliance with regulatory and accrediting standards, applicable laws and regulations.
- Ensures the accuracy of public information materials and activities.
- Does fiscal planning, budgeting, and management of operations in accordance with established fiscal parameters.
- Recruits,Â employs,Â and retains adequate qualified personnel to maintain appropriate staffing needs, utilizes staff in an efficient manner.
- Provides professional growth and development of staff and ensures adequate staff education, orientationÂ andÂ evaluation.
- Encourages staff development through the Performance Improvement Program. Directs and monitors organizational Performance Improvement activities.
- Assures appropriate staff supervision during all hours of operation.
- Maintains ongoing liaison with field staff and the community.
- Appoints a similarly qualified alternate to be available at all times during operating hours in the absence of the Director. â¢ Establishes and maintains effective channels of communications
- Participates in weekly Episode Management meetings with owner.
- Participates in conference calls to headquarters to address financial, clinical and 485 issues.
- Conducts internal marketing meeting and overseesÂ performanceÂ of marketers.
- Other duties as assigned.
- RN required. Bachelor’s degree preferred, experience considered in leu of.
- Up-to-date experience with Medicare certified home health care in a clinical environment
- Current Management/Supervisoryexperience Clinical Manager Job Responsibilities
- Direct and oversee clinical operations of Medicare certified home health care
- Ensure compliance with governing bodies and provide quality care
- Educate, lead, oversee multi-disciplinary team of clinicians
- Implements the Governing Body s directives and ensures that appropriate service policies are developed and implemented.
Knowledge of Medicare rules, regulations, and requirements. Strong leadership skills and interpersonal capabilities to foster interdepartmental collaboration and mutual goal attainment. Ability to provide governance and direction to the agency. Ability to govern a performance improvement program. Ability to set objectives, action plans and engage the workforce
More jobs at Recruitment