As a component of the product development lifecycle, analyze, design, program and test computer software programs and applications.Â Influence the way we work by researching and recommending improvements to tools and processes.Â Â
- Maintain, support, debug, and enhance existing software applications.
- Develop conceptual designs to aid in development process.
- Recommend product revisions or enhancements based on product feedback loop.
- Create or update user stories to support software design concepts.
- Create and update software documentation (specifications, design documentation, etc.) as required.
- Provide input to or review of software product installation guides, user manuals or other end consumer product documentation.
- Develop or provide work estimates based on analysis of effort needed to satisfy requirements.
- Perform verification activities that demonstrate requirements are implemented effectively.
- Participate in product evaluations and sprint reviews to better understand needs of the customer.
- Work within cross-functional teams to complete project/product objectives.
- Submit ideas for product and/or process improvements for current products.
- Assist in final product validation as needed.
- Review and provide feedback on test plans and user stories.
- Increase knowledge in aspects of software development.
- Adhere to software development policies & procedures.
- Apply principles and techniques of software development.
- Recommend improvements to software development procedures.
- Recommend selection, approval, and acquisition of hardware, software, networking components, and services.
- Provide mentoring to teammates, contractors and interns.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- A Bachelors degree in Information Systems or related field and 2 years relevant experience preferred, or 6 years equivalent education plus experience in software development, RTLS, or related experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft programming languages & tools (C#, .Net Core)
- Experience with database development including, but not limited to, SQL Server, MySQL, and SQLLite
- ExperienceÂ with Agile principles and concepts, preferred experience with Azure Dev Ops
- Preferred experience developing cloud based applications
- Preferred experience with Azure or AWS
- Knowledgeable of the fundamental theory and the practical application of software development and technology
- Knowledge of ISO and HIPAA regulations
- Understanding of RTLS automation in clinical environments
- Ability to operate within an Agile/Scrum team and participate in all aspects of the teams work
- Ability to multitask and problem solve
- Ability to analyze and interpret data
- Ability to prepare Test Protocols and Test Reports
- Attention to detail
- Ability to follow instructions
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Strong analytical and communication skills (written & verbal)
- Ability to read technical documents.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to mentor and share knowledge
- Lead by influence throughout the organization
- Ability to understand customer and market needs
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Strong mathematical and technical abilities
- Ability to lead projects and/or project teams
- Ability to work with vague requirements and limited direct supervision
- Proficient in the subject matter or the functional areas of the assignments and influence the project team for the best practices related to that area
More jobs at Midmark RTLS