The ice surrounding Mackinac Island has given way and the ferries are full steam, so get up to the Island for a Northern Michigan vacation this spring! And save money on a early-season room rates with the following 6 Mackinac Island hotel packages and specials.
Please confirm all pricing before booking any stay.
1) Grand Hotel
Stay and save at the most iconic hotel in Northern Michigan with the Grand’s Spring Bed & Breakfast Package. Designed to provide greater dining flexibility for Grand Hotel guests. Package includes a full breakfast, accommodations in one of our 386 uniquely-decorated guest rooms, and all resort amenities:
- Full breakfast in the main dining room
- All resort amenities
- Free admission to the Richard and Jane Manoogian Mackinac Art Museum
- Special discount on ferry tickets
- No tipping within Grand Hotel
Available on select dates in May and June. Package Price: $310 per room, per night, up to 4 people.
Make a reservation at GrandHotel.com or by calling 906.847.3331.
2) Mission Point Resort
As one of America’s Top 10 Lakefront Hotels, the Mission Point has a lot to live up to—and there Family Getaway Package delivers the goods. During this two-night escape, you’ll get:
- Daily Breakfast in Chianti
- Round of Golf on our 18-hole executive putting greens
- Half Day Bike Rentals
- Fort Mackinac Tickets
- Butterfly House Tickets
- Round Trip Ferry Tickets on the Star Line
- Milk and Cookie Welcome Amenity on your first night with a Mission Point Stuffed Animal
- Admission to the Richard and Jane Manoogian Art Museum
- Resort Lawn Games (tennis, croquet and bocce ball)
Available on select dates from June through September; package starts at $195 per night in shoulder season to $275 per night in peak season.
Call 800.833.7711 or visit MissionPoint.com for more information.
3) Hotel Iroquois
Make your escape to Mackinac Island great with Hotel Iroquois’ Great Escape Package, which cuts room rates in half for select dates. The package includes:
- Complimentary light continental breakfast in our lobby
- Rooms with impressive panoramic views of the Straits of Mackinac
- Welcome gift in all suites
This package requires a minimum two night stay; available from May 8th through the 16th, and the 25th to 26th.
Please visit IroquoisHotel.com or call 906.847.3321 for room rates and availability for one-night stays with an equal discount.
4) Island House Hotel
Create some “Island Magic” at the Island House Hotel. Their Spring Classic Weekend Package includes:
- Two-nights lodging
- Breakfast buffet daily, and dinner one evening in the 1852 Grill Room
- Round-trip ferry tickets
- One-hour bike rental at Island House Bike Shop
- 1/2 pound of Ryba’s Mackinac Island fudge.
This package is available from May 16th to the 18th, and the 30th to June 1st.
Visit TheIslandHouse.com or call 800.626.6304 for room rates.
5) Chippewa Hotel
The birds are chirping, the flowers are blooming and the sun is shining! Watch the Island come to life while stepping back in time. Take advantage of Chippewa’s Spring Awakening Package for your stay:
- Breakfast for two each morning in the Harbor View Dining Room
- Slice of Mackinac Island fudge
- Choice of activity:
- Two 1/2 hour Lilac Tree Spa Treatments
- Carriage Tour for two
Available from May 9th through June 5th; package includes above perks on top of seasonal pricing.
To book this package, please call a reservationists at 800.241.3341, or book at ChippewaHotel.com and mention “Spring Awakening Package” in the comment section.
6) Lake View Hotel
The Lake View Hotel’s Family Vacation Value Packages start at just $436. Available for families of four or five persons, these packages have a long list of included amenities that offer significant savings all season long.
- 2 Nights of Deluxe Accommodations
- Round Trip Ferry Tickets
- 2 Mornings of Continental Breakfast
- $100 Goodfellow’s Restaurant Gift Card
- Preferred Guest Value Card
- All Room Taxes and Service Charges
- Free Baggage Handling/Luggage Transfer
Off season, mid-week specials are available through June 5th.
Call the Lake View Hotel toll free at 800.207.7075 or visit Lake-View-Hotel.com.