This year, Valentine’s Day falls on a Sunday giving you the perfect excuse to go on a romantic weekend getaway. The holiday is right around the corner, though, so let’s get planning!
We’ve put together a list of the top 10 restaurants, brunch spots, wine shops, and more to help you find some of the best places Northern Michigan has to offer. To determine these Red Hot Best lists, more than 15,000 voters from across the state weighed in on 100 things they love about the area. Find the entire list of winners and much more in the Red Hot Best June 2015 issue of Traverse, Northern Michigan’s Magazine.
Whether you want to spend the day tasting local foods and drinks, or exploring the beautiful Northern Michigan outdoors, you’re sure to remember this Valentine’s Day.
Keep an eye out for the 2016 issue of the Red Hot Best. Voting starts February 15!
Your Complete Guide to a Northern Michigan Valentine’s Day Vacation:
- Top 10 Brunch Spots in Northern Michigan
- Top 10 Wine Tasting Rooms in Northern Michigan
- Top 10 Northern Michigan Wine Shops
- Top 10 Northern Michigan IPAs
- Top 10 Places to Find a Cocktail Dress in Northern Michigan
- Top 10 Northern Michigan Hair Salon Stylists
- Top 10 Northern Michigan Restaurants with a View
- Top 10 Northern Michigan Hotels with a View
- Top 10 Northern Michigan Beaches
If you’re still looking for a gift for your special someone, take a look at these 11 Michigan-Inspired Valentine’s Day Gifts on ShopMyNorth.
#2016 #Up_North #Vacation #Towns #Travel_Ideas