More than 10,000 voters from across the state weighed in on 101 things they love about Northern Michigan. Their votes determined over 300 Red Hot Best winners and 700 honorable mentions. Here you’ll find the best Northern Michigan food and drink festivals.
The remaining Red Hot Best 2016 winners for food and drink Northern Michigan festivals:
- Leland Wine & Food Festival, Leland
- Mackinac Island Lilac Festival, including A Taste of Mackinac, Mackinac Island
- Cedar Polka Festival, Cedar
- Harbor Days, Elk Rapids
- Michigan Beer and Brat Festival, Thompsonville
- Applefest, Charlevoix
- Traverse City Wine & Art Festival, Traverse City
Red Hot Best winners were originally published in the June 2016 issue of Traverse, Northern Michigan’s Magazine.
#2016 #Red_Hot_Best #Food_&_Drink #Events #Festivals #Vacation #Attractions